Swipe, select and sign
Use your rewards card for all your everyday purchases. From groceries to fuel to utility bills, your everyday purchases will really pay off. After swiping your card, simply select the “credit” option and sign to earn points.
To apply for your National Iron Bank VISA® Check Card, visit one of our branch locations in Cornwall Bridge, Norfolk, Salisbury or Washington Depot; call us at 860-435-2581 or begin the process right here on-line.
Don’t forget to sign for purchases!
Earn bonus points
2 ways to earn using your rewards card:
- Shop our Perks Points Mall
Shop our online network of top national and regional merchants through the Perks Points Mall. You can browse through hundreds of popular online merchants. You will earn an additional 5 bonus points for every $1 spent, for all transactions using your rewards card.
- Shop our More Points online store
More Points rewards you with incredible savings and 3 extra points for each $1 you spend using your rewards card on the More Points site.
Log into the rewards site and click on “Perks” from the top menu bar to get started today.
Redeem your points
Hundreds of rewards
You can redeem your points for hundreds of rewards including gift cards, merchandise, travel, experiences, green products and charitable donations.
Click or call to redeem
- Log in now
- 800.657.8354, 24/7
- Apple and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. owns (Red Lobster®, Olive Garden®, LongHorn Steakhouse®, Bahama Breeze®, Seasons 52®) and is not affiliated with Advantage Points. Darden is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program. Use of our restaurant names, logos or trademarks requires written approval from Darden. See backside of gift card for additional terms and conditions or visit www.dardenrestaurants.com/legal.asp.
- LOWE’S® and the GABLE MANSARD DESIGN are registered trademarks and service marks of LF,LLC. Lowe’s® is not affiliated with this financial institution.