Harvest Money Market
Watch your money grow all year long.
The Harvest Money Market Account from National Iron Bank gives you one of the best money market interest rates you will find when you open the account with funds not currently on deposit with us. Unlike a CD, a Harvest Money Market gives you the flexibility to make limited deposits and withdrawals every month. Free yourself from restrictions and make the switch today!
- Make internal and external transfers from Online Banking
- View and manage your account from the National Iron Bank mobile app
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- $25,000 minimum to earn interest
- Must be opened with funds not currently on deposit with National Iron Bank
- Paper statement fee may be assessed but can be avoided by enrolling with eStatements
- Other fees may apply, see our service charges and fees
Current Rates Content
Effective Date: Saturday, February 24, 2024
|Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
|Simple Interest Rate
|Harvest Money Market
|$0.00 - $24,999.99
|$25,000.00 or more
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. The minimum available balance to earn interest is $25,000. This new money offer is available for funds not currently on deposit at National Iron Bank. Interest is compounded monthly and credited at the end of each month. Money Market transaction limitations: transfers from a Money Market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer, check, draft, or similar order are limited to six per statement cycle, penalties may apply if limits are exceeded. Fees may reduce earnings.
Rates Subject to Change Daily
For Current Rates Please Call Your Local Branch
Cornwall 860-672-6623, Norfolk 860-542-5541, Salisbury 860-435-2581, Washington 860-868-0591
1 Transfers from a Money Market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or online transfer, check, draft or similar order are limited to six per statement cycle.