Manage your business expenses with ease.
With a Visa® Business Credit Card you can simplify the way you spend and manage your expenses and cash flow - so you can get back to business.
For more information, or to apply for the card, please call or visit one of our branch locations.
Additional Visa Benefits Content
|Visa Business Rewards Card||Visa Business Card|
|Rewards Program||Earn 1 point per dollar spent on qualifying purchases||N/A|
|Annual Fee||$50.00 per card||N/A|
Track Spending Easily
- Monthly Account Summaries
- Monitor Activity Electronically by Account
- Statement Access and Online Payment
- Individual Spending Limits by Employee
Additional Visa Benefits
- Embedded Chip for Enhanced Security
- Purchase Security/Extended Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Services
- Travel/Emergency Assistance Services
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy (2)
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
(1) See the Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany your card for details. Certain terms and conditions may apply.
(2) Visa’s Zero Liability Protection covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the issuer.
UMB Bank, n.a., the top-rated lead bank of UMB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:UMBF) – a financial holding company based in Kansas City, Missouri; is the issuer of the credit card.
UMB Bank, n.a. is the issuer of the National Iron Bank Visa® Credit Card.
See card application for important rate, fee and program information. Cardholders should consult their Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany their card for details. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the card issuer, UMB Bank, n.a.